I’m a homebrewer and beer connoisseur living in northern New Jersey with my wife and daughter. I started homebrewing in college back in 1993 and brewed for 3-4 years. I put the hobby aside for a few years and began brewing again in late 2007. I brew 5 gallon, all grain batches and have dabbled in apple wine. I don’t brew as often as I’d like due to family commitments but I enjoy it when I can.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome and nice to meet you!

It was nice to get out to a NJHOPZ meeting last night for the first time in months. Couple of new guys showed up and some old familiar faces too. I must say that homebrewers must be some of the most generous people out there...I walked away with two homebrews, about an ounce of home grown whole leaf Cascade hops, and some Thames Valley II yeast (that was an actual purchase).

No comments: