Last night my wife, daughter, and I stopped at our local pub for dinner and was pleased to see they had the new Sam Adams Noble Pils on tap. I enjoyed it but found it hard to critique as I was eating dinner, had my daughter in my lap, and they served it in a frozen pint glass.....argh frozen glasses are a real pet peeve of mine. No beer should ever be served in a frozen glass, especially one that boasts hop flavor. So, sorry to say there is no review of the Noble Pils, however for all the unrefined beer drinkers here is an excellent link to an article on proper glassware from BeerAdvocate.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Glassware and Sam Adams Noble Pils
Last night my wife, daughter, and I stopped at our local pub for dinner and was pleased to see they had the new Sam Adams Noble Pils on tap. I enjoyed it but found it hard to critique as I was eating dinner, had my daughter in my lap, and they served it in a frozen pint glass.....argh frozen glasses are a real pet peeve of mine. No beer should ever be served in a frozen glass, especially one that boasts hop flavor. So, sorry to say there is no review of the Noble Pils, however for all the unrefined beer drinkers here is an excellent link to an article on proper glassware from BeerAdvocate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment