I’m a homebrewer and beer connoisseur living in northern New Jersey with my wife and daughter. I started homebrewing in college back in 1993 and brewed for 3-4 years. I put the hobby aside for a few years and began brewing again in late 2007. I brew 5 gallon, all grain batches and have dabbled in apple wine. I don’t brew as often as I’d like due to family commitments but I enjoy it when I can.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Principles of Brewing Science by Fix

I have to say that this is by far and away one of the best brewing books I've ever read. It is not for the new brewer but if your looking for an intermediate to advance level brewing science book, this is it. Granted I have no idea what the chemical formulas mean....but I understand what he's saying.

Homebrewer's order a copy today; well worth it!

No comments: